The hospital is owned & managed by Dr. Suresh Patil & Dr. Vaishali Patil.
Dr. Suresh Patil is an Occupational health Physician, taken a special training in Industrial health & trauma care. He has been honored as Certifying Surgeon for Raigad district by Ministry of Labour. He is a medical superintendent of the hospital.
Dr. Vaishali Patil is an Anesthetist by profession. She also handles the Intensive care unit & administration part of the hospital.
Day-by-day we are upgrading and improving medical facilities provided at the hospital. Recently we have expanded and renovated our entire hospital setup, we have modified the wards and rooms to make specious, clean hygienic, well ventilated and comfortable for hospital stay and also added facilities like Intensive Care Unit, State of the art Operation Theaters designed for major surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries.
We are experienced to manage the industrial injuries & the trauma at the construction work sites.
Palvi Hospital was engaged in to contract by Siemens AG at their MSEB’s power station project at Uran for 5 yrs. to provide the treatment for their employees & their contractor’s employees. We also had set up the on site First-aid station to provide 24 hrs. emergency medical facilities. During the peak time of the project about 3000 personnel were working at a time.
Location and Access to the Hospital :
Hospital is in the premises of Milan shopping centre, located in the centre of the Uran town, on the Uran–Karanja road. Near to Uran ST stand. Riksha stand is also near to the hospital. Patient has convenience & the choice to select the mode of transport to reach the hospital.
Building & Infrastructure :
- The hospital building complies with the Municipal bylaws in force.
- The rooms are well ventilated, lighted and are kept in clean and hygienic conditions.
- Hospital has facility to admit 23 patients in different class
- Male General Ward
- Female General Ward
- Semi-Special Rooms
- Special Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Operation Theaters : There are two operation theaters one major and one minor.
Major operation theater – with a floor space of 195 sq.ft. and equipped with hydraulic operation table, BOYLE Anesthesia machine, Twin dome OT lights, Under water cautery machine, Suction machine, OT Heppa Air sterilizer, Laparoscopy Trolley, Central Oxygen pipeline, Pulse Oxymeter, Cardiac Monitor.
Minor Operation theater – equipped with operation table, OT lights, Central Oxygen line, Suction machine, Cardiac monitor.
Separate Sterilization room is equipped with two drum vertical autoclave machine, instrument sterilizer.
- Aseptic conditions are maintained in the operation theaters as follows:
- Fumigation of the OT is done with fumigator machine using formalin solution.
- Heppa air filter is fitted in the OT which filters out the suspended dust particles thereby minimizing the bacterial count
- Two separate doors at the entrance does not allow the outside air to enter inside directly when the one door is opened.
- Floors of the OT are regularly washed with detergents & anti-septic solutions.
- Split Air-conditioning unit which does not allow outer air and also has dust filters which minimizes the suspended dust particles.
- Separate OT slippers are provided at the entrance which prevents the dirt & dust entering inside the OT.
- OT clothes & gowns are autoclaved before the surgery Instruments are also autoclaved in Stainless steel drums before the surgeries.
- Cap and mask are provided to every one who enters in the OT
- The instruments and linen are handled by chettel forceps dipped in savlon solution.
- Elbow operated taps are fitted at the wash basin which minimizes hands contamination while washing-up.
- Duty Room is provided for the Nursing Staff on duty with two beds in it.
- The water used in the hospital is supplied from Municipal Water supply. Aqua-guard purifier is provided for drinking water.
- For isolating septic and infectious patients we have the separate room arrangement.
- Hospital is provided with and maintains
- High pressure sterilizer and instrument sterilizer
- Oxygen cylinders of different sizes, jumbo oxygen cylinders are connected to the central oxygen pipeline running in the hospital, operation theaters & ICU. Medium size cylinders are also provided for emergency bed side supply and for the transportation of the serious patient to the bigger hospital. One oxygen concentrator with a facility of supplying oxygen for two patients at a time is also provided.
- Adequate surgical equipment, instruments and apparatus are provided in the OT, ICU & in the Wards.
- Pathology Laboratory is available at the hospital. We also have tie-up arrangement with highly sophisticated laboratories for specialized investigations.
- Electro-Cardiogram monitoring system is available in ICU, OT with Central monitoring station on the table of physician in ICU.
- Standby generator set of 2.5 KV and Inverter of 1.5 KV is provided for the backup electric supply for the continuous operation even in case of the power failure
- Three Resident Doctors and one Physician is available in the hospital.
- Facility to treat cases like drug addiction and psychiatric patients.
- The hospital maintains record of health of every patient containing information about the patient’s name, address, occupation, sex, age, date of admission, date of discharges, diagnosis of disease and treatment undertaken.